Saturday, February 28, 2009

mean as choppers

I pulled into the local garage last night for some fuel and I spotted these two mean scoots.
Ive never rocked up to bike guys before but they looked cool so I went up for a chat.

I dont have alot to say about these bikes as im so taken back with how awesome the both were...the sportster has a Denver springer on it...very very nice forks.
The little triumph chop is a survivor and you would not believe me if I told you how much of a bargin it was....

I have to say that I felt like a bit of a groupie poreing over these bikes...but the guys were both very cool and didnt even mind when I asked if I could have a sit on them...lol.

I wish I could remember the name of the club these guys are in...id put my hand up for first dibs on the triumph if it ever comes up for sale.

Click for bigger snaps



No comments:

Post a Comment