Sunday, February 1, 2009

Willie from Wanganui's sweet 58 chev truck and matching camper

I love the colour combo of white (or cream/off white) and teal...it's the ultimate OG bogan car colour choice to me.
I spotted this perfectly painted truck and camper combo, while I was out for a drive in the awesome hot saturday afternoon sun, and knew that I had to get a snap of it.
The trouble was that he was a few cars ahead of me....so I just followed for a few miles (it seems wrong to use kays around this awesome chev somehow) and then as he pulled into the Hutt motor camp I decided I would just have to pull the driver over and ask to take some snaps.
It turns out that the owner, Willie from Wanganui, was down for the weekend for the Americana car show at trentham on Sunday.
Willie was cool and even offered to park up on the grass so that the snaps would be better.

And no its not for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment